Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To receive the annual report from the
The Cabinet had before it, and NOTED, a report * from the Deputy Chief Executive providing it with an Annual Report which also included the company’s Accounts as per the conditions of the Shareholder Agreement.
The Cabinet Member for Finance outlined the contents of the report and stated that:
· Overall performance remained on track.
· There had been some revised Treasury rules which had hampered progress throughout the year.
· Council returns were steady and prospects remained positive.
· As a development company it needed to remain innovative.
· A revised Business Plan was expected in the near future.
Discussion took place regarding:
· Information relating to the company was available through Companies House.
· Additional information was requested to be provided to Members within the restricted report.
· It was confirmed that responses to the questions raised during Public Question Time would be responded to by the Company within 7 days.
Note: * Report previously circulated, copy attached to the minutes.
Report author: Andrew Jarrett
Publication date: 16/08/2022
Date of decision: 09/08/2022
Decided at meeting: 09/08/2022 - Cabinet