Report of the Director of Place.
A report was presented which recommended to make (adopt) the Tiverton Neighbourhood Plan in order to meet the requirements of the relevant Acts and Regulations.
The following was highlighted:
The following was discussed:
· A lot of hard work had been put into the neighbourhood plan. The factual error was disappointing but had been rectified.
· The turnout could have been better and that the communications could have been improved, however there may have been voting fatigue. Press releases were undertaken through various channels.
RESOLVED to Recommend:
To Council that:
1. The Tiverton Neighbourhood Plan (Appendix 1) is ‘made’ (adopted) and brought into force as part of the statutory development plan for the Tiverton area.
2. The Tiverton Neighbourhood Plan Adoption Decision Statement (Appendix 2) is published to meet the publicity requirements in the Regulations.
3. Officers notify Tiverton Town Council of the factual error in relation to the number of Conservation Areas referred to in the Neighbourhood Plan to allow the Town Council to clarify this matter alongside the final document.