To provide Members with an update on performance against the corporate plan and local service targets for 2021-2022 as well as providing an update on the key business risks.
The Committee had before it and NOTED a * report of the Operations Manager for Performance, Governance and Health & Safety providing an update on performance against the Corporate Plan and local service targets for 2021-2022 as well as providing an update on the key business risks.
The officer outlined the contents of the report stating that this provided results to the end of July 2021
Consideration was given to:
· The lack of information with regard to ‘Net additional homes provided’ and ‘New Social Rent Council Houses’ – it was suggested that these figures be provided quarterly rather than annually.
· National and regional promotions – this target had been increased and would be reported on an annual basis, as the promotions did not lend themselves to monthly monitoring
· Council owned property occupancy rates at Westexe, Tiverton
· The whereabouts of the Crediton Town Centre Masterplan
· Council Tax collection rates
· The submission to the MHCLG of a detailed programme for delivering additional social rented homes and that it would be helpful for members to see the bid
· The mitigating actions in place with regard to the Economic Strategy
Note: *Report previously circulated, copy attached to minutes.